Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment (18-24+ months)
- Contract and treatment times can vary due treatment variables and severity of malocclusion. (i.e. Crowding, Crossbite, Impacted teeth, Orthognathic Jaw Surgery, etc.)
- We accept most insurances and will file the claim for you.
- Includes one set of retainers and one year of retention visits.
Limited Orthodontic Treatment (12-15 months)
- Treatment of simple crowding and have no bite correction. Upper and Lower jaw are aligned properly.
- Many adults and some teenagers have minor crowding and misalignment of teeth.
- Most simple cases can be completed in 8-12 months but can be in house financed for up to 15 months.
Phase 1 Treatments (6-12 months)
- Usually necessary when patients are still in mixed dentition (Still have baby teeth).
- Sometimes may require brackets on limited number of teeth.
- We only recommend Phase 1 treatment in patients with Cross-bite, Functional Habits (i.e. Tongue Thrust, Thumb Sucking) Early loss of Baby Tooth, or Psycho-social (at request of parent).
- Insurance usually covers half of a Phase I treatment
Monthly Payment plans rarely coincide with the treatment time. Sometimes a case can be completed prior to the last monthly payment. All cases must be paid in full prior to completion of treatment to receive retainers. Orthodontic treatment can be discontinued if patient has not been seen for more than 90 days or if oral hygiene is poor and patient can cause damage to teeth around brackets. Some cases can extend over 30 months and are addressed in our patient contract.
Payment in full
- 5% Discount (Cash or Check)
- 3% Discount (Credit or Debit)
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts.
When you first visit our office, bring your current insurance card with you. If you change insurance companies or join another employer’s plan, please be sure to let us know. If an insurance referral is necessary, please bring the completed form with you to your appointment.
We will fully attempt to help you receive full insurance benefits; however, you are personally responsible for your account, and we encourage you to contact us if your policy has not paid within a reasonable timeframe. If we are not contracted under your insurance, you will be given a copy of services and charges to file with your insurance claim form.